What’s the process for building my website?
That will depend on what you want. Call us for an initial discussion of your project and we’ll ask you questions to determine what’s really required, and we can advise you from there. Some examples:
Brand new website
- Initial consultation (1-2 hours) to determine what you want
- We will send you a proposal, then you transfer payment to us to start the project
- Domain name registration: if you don’t already have one we can do it for you
- Graphic design for website and (optionally) a logo
- Meeting with you to review this design and get your approval: you can tell us what you like about the design and if there’s anything you’d like to change
- We then build, test and publish the website
- Online Marketing consultation (1 hour) our marketing experts will discuss your options and we can start work on a Google AdWords campaign to get your business noticed
How long will this take?
That will depend upon your project but a typical website with 5-6 pages will be delivered within 1 week from receiving payment – this includes graphic design. We can do this quicker if you have a tight deadline. If you need lots of custom web page templates or complex features like a shopping cart then the project would probably take in the region of 2-4 weeks to finish.